domingo, noviembre 27, 2005

To the dentist in La Paz


Saturday night, I have a horrible paint in my back tooth. Should I go to the dentist? NO!! I and the other two idiotas decide to buy some rum and coke and go out to the disco..."If you drink your back tooth will be ok..." and it was ok during the night but the day after I had the worst paint I've ever had. So Sergio took me to the dentist...but it's sunday, there is no dentist, we didn't find a dentist even in the Central Hospital of La Paz!! But a nice nurse from this hospital told us she could help us; she is not a dentist but she sais she can pull out my teeth, so that's what I need!! I went into this little dark room with a dentist-bed in the midle, old machines and tools everywhere; I have to recognize I was a bit scared (basically because the patient that just left that room was crying...).
Anyway, this nurse gave me an injection to calm down the area and immediatly she takes the teeth and starts pulling out...
- Auuuuu, it hurts!! - I said!
-Ups, sorry I could give you another anaesthesia...
So she did, but it was still hurting, so, as you can imagine, I didn't stop complaining and I let her know that something was going wrong. After four more injections my back tooth was still there and that young woman looked desperate trying to take it out. What about me? I was getting crazy, that paint was unbearable and I was just praying to finish this torture...
Suddenly, a Saint appeared!! A real doctor came and had a look at my mouth (meanwhile the nurse left). He just put one more injection in the right place, took the right tool and pulled my back tooth out in a minute and no hurting...
So now, no hurt, no teeth, no cigarretes, no real food (just for a while) but a "funny&scary" experience for us.
And remember to brush your teeths after every meal!!!

Héctor, Peace

4 Comments:

At 3:06 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

òstia santa nen!!! feia dies que no obries la boca, vull dir en aquesta www, però veig que tenies bons motius per no fer-ho!!! jodeeer!! que t'hagin de treure el queixal del seny en aquestes condicions, pobrisó meu... m'imagino que hauràs portat la galta ben inflada durant uns dies! jua jua!!
tu! molt bo l'ernesto sábato! jo em vaig llegir "sobre heroes y tumbas", també seu, una novel·la total, on hi entren diferents gèneres, psicologia, historiografia, narració,... i un dels capítols es diu "túnel", inspirat en el que tu t'has llegit. altament recomenable!!!
una abraçada enorme pels tres, i gràcies per oferir-nos petits bocins de la vostra aventura!
per aquí tot igual, cuida-te'm molt carinyu!!!

 
At 4:29 p. m., Blogger Stifmeister said...

Ostras Héctor, vaya aventura. Me has dejao flipao. Lo que me sorprende es que no te pusieras a llorar o salieras de aquella cámara de tortura por patas, cosas que yo hubiera hecho sin duda alguna.
Un saludo a los tres desde la fría Barcelona. Maestros.

 
At 4:55 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

jODER Nen la ostia no!!! jo fa dos semanes ke mel van treure i e estat super fotut!!! e tingut la llengua adormida un munt de dies!!!! a part de aixo veig ke tot va de puta mare oi!!! pues adelante aprofiteu al maxim ke encara te keden un munt de dents mes!!!!! pero vigia el ke mossegues!!! una abrasada desde agramunt ke no hay pelikanos pero se vive de puta madre!!!!

 
At 8:19 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

ei nen!!a veure si escrius en catala, que m'entero de res!!!!!
espero que ara estiguis millor.
pel que ma explicat el xavi, tela!!!
bueno, per aqui tot igual.
ja estem vivint al pisitooooo!!
molts besitos!!!
judith.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free hit counter