martes, diciembre 13, 2005

In english, what I did today...

So.. today....

  • I woke up from bed, well, from my sleeping back lying on the grass of a camping site where we didnt pay (as we were not requested so)
  • I saved the sleeping bagI brushed my teeth and drank water (from a plastic bottle)
  • I drove the WV Golf without F that we rented, almost killed Hector
  • (there are no accents in english so I don´t need to apólogisé)
  • I was congratulated by the idiotas
  • I went to hostel, had shower, shaved and cut a bit my sideburns
  • I tried to book my flight back, no success
  • I fought (discussing) with the girl at the internet, calling center (she was not right and I was treated unfairly)
  • I came back to the hostel, angry
  • I was congratulated by Elise, she gave me a present, a necklace from bambu and amazonian seeds (she made it!)
  • I ate some empanadas on the streets, and a cocacola bottle (forgot it at the supermarket so had to go back) I also bought icecream, wine and limoncello (made in Argentina...)
  • I read some poems from Patagonian writers (in the hamaca in the terrace, it was ttoo hopt though)
  • I went down, tried to book the flight again
  • I got tired of searching so I decided to write this.. as it is my birthday I thought I d get some Felicitaciones, selfish me...
So far that s it... a rivederci!

Mr.Sergio, 25 yearsold, Salta (Argentina)

5 Comments:

At 5:50 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Til hamingju með afmælið Sergio minn... :-)
LAG

 
At 7:49 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

that was great, it gave me a boner

 
At 2:40 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

what is a boner?
y takk ;)

S.

 
At 5:54 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

go to google images search and type boner, there you will discover what a boner is, its maybe something you have never had before.

 
At 4:21 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

ah, thank you so much! you could have explained it straight away, i lost one minute just to type it and find it.. so much things i need to learn, thank you

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free hit counter