viernes, diciembre 30, 2005

Time-tiempo

Sometimes I wish I could stop clocks. Sometimes I wish I could make them go back or forward them really fast. If I had could choose a picture for this article the picture would show the page of a calendar I grabbed from the streets this morning... It was not the only one, thousands of little pieces of paper were falling, flying and still are from windows and balconies from offices in the center of Buenos Aires. All that notes, bills, telephone numbers that were writen sometime during a year and that are to be burnt or recycled or collected by someone during the hours announcing 2006. Time jumping from a window, one day telling you that now is not now anymore but now from a new year. The one I got is empty, 3rd of May where nothing seemed to have been happening for someone somewhere in Buenos Aires (unless her or she forgot to write it down or just came as a surprise). For me, if I remember well, May was a good month, so I ll keep the calendar this time... This afternoon we ll get some food, seems that New Year will happen here in our roof. As many of you won t read these pages these days, well, happy new year... let s hope all calendar pages next year will be full of good things, at least some of them...

Sergio, desde Buenos Aires

1 Comments:

At 3:00 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bon any 2006 a totes les marietes que esteu per Buenos Aires i que treballeu menys que un funcionari espanyol!!! ;)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free hit counter