domingo, octubre 30, 2005

Sergio is gonna like salsa (si beto, salsa pesada)


And in the end it was saturday in Lima, but Sergito was still sick and with Carlos and friends the fiesta started at 7 in the evening. Introduction to Lima by night and first was salsa. What can I say, as I have never been a lover of the salsa business in Tampere, where the faces of people are concentrated on the next step, intend not to lose the control of your body that people here seems to abandon as soon as they start swinging their hips, I so much got trapped in something which comes from blood while the feet follow no rules, no teacher. (My colombian friend Beto once referred to it as salsa pesada!). I saw a sensual dance and not a well learned scheme to perform in a well settled dance floor. It s all about the rythm, thats all you need to understand.
Then we had enough of salsa, jumped in a taxi and got into another place, Etnia, rock latino and reggae and so many other friends of Carlos to meet (I got contacts in Lima...) but unfortunately very little I can tell about this second part of the night, at least in this blog...lets just say I didnt miss Doris last night.


Free hit counter