jueves, enero 05, 2006

Tears not fears and the Patagonian sun


Hola amigos, hola a todos,

Well.. this is coming to an end; in few minutes I will be saying goodbye to my other two + one idiotas and starting my way back to Buenos Aires end of my trip in 8 days. The others are going to stay one more month around, spreading our idioteness -which, by the way, is growing everyday- We are now in Puerto Madryn, entrance to the Patagonia; we saw sea lions, penguins and 42 degrees Celsius. Soon they will head to Las Grutas, a beach in the Atlantic Ocean, and I will be travelling north to the Lakes region of Argentina, to Esquel and Bariloche. Yesterday we went out, the best of all was the sunrise over the disco balcony. The sky here is not real, cannot be, can it..?

Stefano is sitting behind me and the other two are on a table near with all the backpacks. I think I ll go and spend a while with them, this trip is almost over for me, but I hope you all enjoyed it...

(not the last post, don t worry, nightmare still goes on)

Sergio, Puerto Madryn (Argentina)

1 Comments:

At 7:39 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Los estoy esperando, maricas! ustedes vienen a Brasil o no? Enviame un email o me llama en el numero +55 15 91275199. Abrazos. -Vinas

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free hit counter