jueves, enero 19, 2006

...and the circle gets closed


..that's the last picture I've taken in SouthAmerica, could have been the first one as well

(written in the plane Buenos Aires-Sao Paulo-Frankfurt-Tampere)

Security checked, passport controlled, boarded and checked in. Three hours to Tampere and I ll be home, if there is home... Hours of waiting in the airport pressumed to be time for thought, memories, reflexion. There was full moon last night; red sun this morning in snowy Frankfurt. By chance or not I had a mate of thoughts and end-of-travel-reflexion. She just came from India and soon, heading home, to Indiana. It s also cold there, like it was waiting in Finland for me. Someho we shared similar stories (even though the distances) thoughts and few pictures.. first victims of our post-trip-moods. Again, people. Travelling is the people you meet; in this trip, some names I still remember, some I will forget, some I never knew them (even if we shared time, words or just an accidental meeting).

…the rest of this text I have lost it between my papers, just remember that I wrote this at some point:

Thank you for flying with us and we hope to see you again


Sergio, on the way home


Free hit counter